Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Passion Projects

Last week I finished all of my steps on how to become an Actress.   My Steps are 8 simple step on the procedure on how to become and Actress.

Today I printed off my designs to make my finished masterpiece look amazing and found out more facts about the history of Acting!!!

My research that I found today is:

What is Acting?

Acting is a career that involves more than just performing as characters in movies. Acting is the art or occupation of performing fictional roles in movies, plays, and a  TV channel. Acting is a very popular career that a lot of people go for but unfortunately not many people are successful.





If you're passionate about Acting follow your heart!

My Goals for next week!
-Are to glue on my research
-Make more designs for the boarder on the display board!


No comments:

Post a Comment