Wednesday, April 6, 2016

FACTS ABOUT ME!

FACTS ABOUT ME !
I am a Dancer and a Netballer. I like Disney Princesses and I like Dressing up also the colour green and blue. My favourite sport is Dancing and Netball. I am a big fan of Zebras and celebrities. 

My core colour is Red 
Red
Your Core philosophy is red. You see a world that is bettered by passion and individuality. You incorporate emotion and immediate action into your life. You probably have many of these qualities: Fun, Non-Judgemental, Emotional, Enthusiastic, Free-wheeling, Impulsive, Impatient.
 [rumandmonkey the colour wheel personality test]      Image result for zebras


4 comments:

  1. It was interesting that when you tried the online test on your sister at home, you thought the results were pretty accurate. What type of dancing do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would be your favourite type of dance, if you had to chose one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would be your favourite type of dance, if you had to chose one?

    ReplyDelete