Tuesday, April 5, 2016

What is blogging?

What is Blogging?
Blogging is where I share my thoughts and work to people. I think blogging is a online webpage that show all my thoughts and my work.

Why is blogging important? I think blogging is important because I can show my learning and thoughts easier.

According to chrome
blog
bloɡ/
verb
gerund or present participle: blogging
  1. add new material to or regularly update a blog.
    "it's about a week since I last blogged"
    • write about (an event, situation, topic, etc.) in a blog.
      "he blogged the Democratic and Republican national conventions as an independent"
 How do I feel about blogging?
I like blogging because I am able to show my learning and all my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is definitely fun to share and show your learning and thinking.

    ReplyDelete